At the Fort William Golf and Country Club, we are dedicated to providing our members and guests with an exceptional golf and social experience.
We will be a recognized leader in providing a high-quality experience by ensuring that our facilities and service consistently meets or exceeds the expectations or our members, guests and employees.
- We are financially responsible to our Shareholders
- We will provide a receptive and welcoming experience
- We are committed to providing cost effective premium level of golf
- We are committed to a high level of customer service
- We are committed to continuous improvement and high quality
- We actively support all levels of golf development in the community
- We actively support the community
- We are committed to a venue that is professional, courteous and inclusive
- We will operate this facility in a family friendly manner
- We will operate this facility in an environmentally responsible manner
- We will seek out and attract members who share our core values
Upcoming Events at FWCC
- June 25, 2017Jun25 Ladies 18 Hole- Scramble Ladies 18 Hole 4 GAL SCRAMBLE COST: $30.00 includes ...
- June 28, 2017Jun28 Mens Putting Day SPECIAL EVENT WITH PRIZES DETAILS SOON CRAIGMORTON@FWCC.CA...
- July 1, 2017Jul1 Keg District Open Keg District Open 1:00 PM 18 HOLE TEE TIMES...
- July 3, 2017Jul3 Ladies Clinic Ladies Clinic DETAILS WILL BE POSTED IN THE PROSHOP...
- July 7, 2017Jul7 Senior Clinic Senior Clinic TO BE DETERMINED FORMAT AND INFORMATION...