At the Fort William Golf and Country Club, we are dedicated to providing our members and guests with an exceptional golf and social experience.
We will be a recognized leader in providing a high-quality experience by ensuring that our facilities and service consistently meets or exceeds the expectations or our members, guests and employees.
- We are financially responsible to our Shareholders
- We will provide a receptive and welcoming experience
- We are committed to providing cost effective premium level of golf
- We are committed to a high level of customer service
- We are committed to continuous improvement and high quality
- We actively support all levels of golf development in the community
- We actively support the community
- We are committed to a venue that is professional, courteous and inclusive
- We will operate this facility in a family friendly manner
- We will operate this facility in an environmentally responsible manner
- We will seek out and attract members who share our core values
Upcoming Events at FWCC
- April 24, 2018 to April 24, 2018Apr24 Annual General Meeting ...
- May 13, 2018 to May 13, 2018May13 Mother's Day Brunch ...
- May 26, 2018 to May 26, 2018May26 Men's Opening Day - 18 holes Men\'s opening day scramble 12:00 pm shotgun with ...
- May 27, 2018 to May 27, 2018May27 Ladies Opening Day 18 holes 11:00 am 4- gal scramble 11:00 am shotgun 18 holes dinner and ...
- August 10, 2018 to August 12, 2018Aug10 FWCC Men's Invitational 2018 Men\'s Invitational 3- day two man team event ...