At the Fort William Golf and Country Club, we are dedicated to providing our members and guests with an exceptional golf and social experience.
We will be a recognized leader in providing a high-quality experience by ensuring that our facilities and service consistently meets or exceeds the expectations or our members, guests and employees.
- We are financially responsible to our Shareholders
- We will provide a receptive and welcoming experience
- We are committed to providing cost effective premium level of golf
- We are committed to a high level of customer service
- We are committed to continuous improvement and high quality
- We actively support all levels of golf development in the community
- We actively support the community
- We are committed to a venue that is professional, courteous and inclusive
- We will operate this facility in a family friendly manner
- We will operate this facility in an environmentally responsible manner
- We will seek out and attract members who share our core values
Upcoming Events at FWCC
- June 19, 2019 to June 19, 2019Jun19 Taylor Made Demo Day Taylor Made Demo Day M5 M6 drivers and irons fairway ...
- June 23, 2019 to June 23, 2019Jun23 Men's 6-6-6 men\'s 6-6-6 tee times with lunch to follow $35 for ...
- June 30, 2019 to June 30, 2019Jun30 District Keg Open Second day Keg District Open times not yet determined ...
- July 27, 2019 to July 27, 2019Jul27 FWCC/ Whitewater Inner Club fwcc/ whitewater Men\'s Inner Club Matches 12:30 tee ...
- August 9, 2019 to August 11, 2019Aug9 FWCC Men's Invitational Men\'s 3 day Invitational Friday start time 1:00 pm ...